Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello all!

My name is Lucas and I decided that the focus of this blog will be my interest in model building. Why model building? Well, I've been building models since I was about 4 years old putting snap models together and quickly moved into using glue, but I never placed priority in following the instructions and painting until I was about 10. I used to build models on a regular basis although quickly ran out of room, but have now resumed my hobby after a hiatus of about 4 years and clearing space. I build cars, tanks, ships, planes, and helicopters, but only military vehicles. The models I stopped on 4 years ago included an A-10 Warthog, F-15 Strike Eagle, F/A- 18 Super Hornet, HH-60 Pave Hawk, and an incomplete Oliver Hazard Perry frigate. I have decided that if I am to continue to pursue this hobby I must strive to do everything right, learn new skills, purchase all the proper tools, and use quality products.

some of my previous works


No comments:

Post a Comment